Chillums & Diffusor
- Double Wall Chillum 14.5 / 18.8 - 13.5cmAs low as €12.90Incl. VAT
- Double Wall Chillum 14.5 / 18.8 - 13cmAs low as €9.90Incl. VAT
- Double Wall Chillum 14.5 / 18.8 - 12.5cmAs low as €9.90Incl. VAT
- 14.5>14.5 Heisenberg Hole DiffuserAs low as €6.90Incl. VAT
- 18.8>18.8 Heisenberg Hole DiffusorAs low as €11.90Incl. VAT
- 18.8>18.8 Heisenberg Matrix DiffusorAs low as €14.90Incl. VAT
- 18.8>18.8 Heisenberg Slit-Hole Diffusor, different sizesAs low as €9.90Incl. VAT
- 14.5>14.5 HQ Hole Diffuser satinized 12.5cm€6.90Incl. VAT
- Alu-Chillum long, without thread€0.80Incl. VAT
- Alu-Chillum short, without thread€0.80Incl. VAT
- 29.2>18.8 Colored Circ Diffuser, 13cmAs low as €12.90Incl. VAT
- 18.8>18.8 HQ Hole Diffuser satinized 9cm€8.90Incl. VAT
- 18.8>18.8 HQ Hole Diffuser satinized 9.5cm€8.90Incl. VAT
- 18.8>18.8 HQ Hole Diffuser satinized 18cm€8.90Incl. VAT
- 18.8>18.8 HQ Hole Diffuser satinized 16cm€8.90Incl. VAT
- 18.8>18.8 HQ Hole Diffuser satinized 16.5cm€8.90Incl. VAT
Chillums & diffusers for bongs and bubblers
Chillums and diffusers are very important parts of your bong. A chillum forms a kind of link between the bong bowl and the water through which the smoke is drawn. Some chillums are equipped with a diffuser at the end of the downstem. The diffuser swirls the smoke and thus increases its surface area, making it easier to cool down. In the case of a chillum without a diffuser, i.e. neither a slot diffuser nor a hole diffuser, the puff will be stronger, but there will not be such a nice swirl. You have to decide what makes your bong taste better.
Different diffuser shapes
A chillum with a diffuser end piece can come in different shapes. While the classic round perforation used to be widespread, the slotted diffuser chillum has now largely become the standard. In our bong shop, we offer you couplings with different shapes in addition to an individually shortenable model without a diffuser end piece.
- Hole / Perforated diffuser - The end piece is rounded and evenly provided with many small holes. It distributes the smoke to all sides in many, mostly smaller air bubbles.
- Slit diffuser - Ends in a large hole in the centre of the downstem, surrounded by 4-6 slot-shaped openings above. Produces a coarser bubble throw with good follow-through.
- Matrix diffuser - Ends in a matrix resp. birdcage percolator. Diffuses the smoke in a bubbling water motion.
- Circ-Diffusor / Shower-Diffusor - The small glass pane at the end of the chillum is cut in the edge area and distributes the smoke over the individual miniature slits. Can appear with a single or with several circulators on top of each other.
Ground joint size and downstem length
Chillums are available in all common ground joint sizes from 14.5 to 18.8 up to 29.2. A special feature are models in which the core ground joint differs from that of the sleeve in order to be able to use bowls and accessories of different ground joint sizes with each other without the need for further adapters.
When buying a chillum as a spare part, make sure that you choose the right length. This is measured from the upper edge of the core joint. Knowing the correct length is essential because if the chillum is too long, it won't fit in the bong, will draw false air or may even break when inserted should it hit the glass too hard. If, on the other hand, it is too short, the water level needed to successfully immerse the chillum may be too high and interfere with the correct use of the bong.
Plug-in chillums made of aluminium
Aluminium chillums are rarely found anymore. They are primarily used with bongs that have a rubber seal for holding a downstem in place. These primarily include acrylic and ceramic bongs.