- Trip Juicy Blunt Rolls€0.95Incl. VAT
- Budmaster MANGO KUSH Blunt nicotine and tobacco free€1.95Incl. VAT
- Budmaster SKUNK Blunt nicotine and tobacco free€1.95Incl. VAT
- Budmaster JACK HERER Blunt nicotine and tobacco free€1.95Incl. VAT
- Budmaster SUPER LEMON HAZE Blunt nicotine and tobacco free€1.95Incl. VAT
- Budmaster TANGIE Blunt nicotine and tobacco free€1.95Incl. VAT
- Bluntwrap Double Platinum GREEN€0.95Incl. VAT
- Original Cyclones Hemp Cones, 2pcs€1.75Incl. VAT
- Blue Cyclones Hemp Cones, 2pcs€1.75Incl. VAT
- WhamBam Juicy Blunt Rolls€0.95Incl. VAT
- Red Alert Juicy Blunt Rolls€0.95Incl. VAT
- Original Hempwrap Juicy Blunt Rolls€0.95Incl. VAT
- Original G Kingpin Hempwraps€1.25Incl. VAT
- Manic Hempwrap Juicy Blunt Rolls€0.95Incl. VAT
- Laid Back Kingpin Hempwraps€1.25Incl. VAT
- Infrared Juicy Blunt Rolls€0.95Incl. VAT
Blunts - wrappers made from tobacco, hemp and tea
In this category you can get wrappers of different brands for rolling blunts and beedies. We offer various flavored longpapers in the form of pre-rolled cones or as flavor-sealed wraps based on tobacco leaves, hemp, tea and tendu leaves designed for smokers who roll their own cigarettes.
What is a blunt?
A blunt originally refers to a tobacco or hemp leaf filled with weed. The wrappers are called blunt wraps or blunt wrappers (not to be confused with the brand name BLUNT WRAP). Unlike joints, blunts were not usually rolled with special papers until the early 2000s. Instead, to make a blunt, a cigar was broken open or cut open and the tobacco filler was replaced with marijuana.
Because the tobacco (or similar) wrapper of Blunts is thicker than that of an ordinary joint, and because of its processing, as well as any pre-treatment with flavoring agents, it is obvious that the taste is very different from an ordinary herbal cigarette.
Do blunts contain nicotine?
Blunts in which the wrappers are made of tobacco contain nicotine. Nicotine-free alternatives include Hemp wraps, Budmaster wraps made from tea leaves or Tendu tree leaves.
Can I buy blunt wraps when I am 16 years old?
No. The purchase of blunts falls under the TPD2 Tobacco Products Directive, which prohibits the distribution and sale to minors.
Differences between blunts and joints
Joints are usually rolled with unbleached rolling papers such as papers made from cellulose, hemp, rice or flax. The paper is tasteless but burns down fairly quickly. If a joint is not well constructed because it has not been stuffed sufficiently, it also burns unevenly and the smell and taste of the rolled herbs are not perceived in the best possible way.
Blunts are originally built with cigar wrappers. They are characterized by their dark, brown color and burn particularly slowly. The diameter of a blunt is larger than that of a joint, so a significantly larger amount of herbs is needed for its construction. In addition, blunts made from tobacco leaves are more harmful to health than an alternative product made from hemp or similar, due to their tar and nicotine content. Some users criticize that the use of blunt wraps distort the intrinsic flavor of the smoked herbs - others favor the additional flavors that a blunt brings during smoking.
Which blunt brands are the best?
Ultimately, we can't decide for you which brand or flavor is the very best. Even we struggle to commit, as there are now dozens of different manufacturers, flavors, and source materials that influence the taste and burn characteristics of a blunt and add an individual touch. That's why we carry several varieties of the most popular brand-name wraps among smokers, so you can find the blunt that suits you best.
Our selection includes items like Gold Palms Blunt Cones made from Tendu leaves with corn filters, flavored tobacco wrappers by Kingpin and BluntWrap, and tobacco-free and nicotine-free Hemp Wraps by Juicy Jay as well as Hemp Cones by Cyclones.