Here you will find detailed information on our standard shipping times, shipping charges and information on special regulations. Please note that the information listed below refers to the delivery and dispatch of goods in customary quantities. If the maximum order value exceeds €800.00, please contact us by mail or telephone.
How is the shipment carried out?
We ship all orders quickly, safely and reliably directly to your home upon receipt of payment. NOTE: For reasons of protection of minors, delivery to a packing station or parcel shop is not possible if the order contains tobacco or another product that requires an age check.
Our parcels are neutrally packed. The specified sender of the parcel is PCP-Trading GmbH. In order to provide you with the best possible delivery service, we ship all parcels with a German delivery address via DHL (Premium shipping).
Advantages of shipping via DHL
- Leading shipping service provider in Germany
- Standard delivery times 1-2 working days in DE | 1-5 days in EU | Rest of the world: 5-14 days
- Saturday delivery
- Delivery address is reached up to 3 times
- Possible delivery to DHL packing station
- Shipment tracking via Internet
How much are the shipping costs?
Shipping costs within Germany
- From an order value of €29.00 the shipping costs are waived.
DThis means that you can order free of charge within Germany from €29.00
- For shipments within Germany, use we the shipping service DHL.
- Special case cash on delivery: Payment by cash on delivery is only offered within Germany with shipment via the DHL delivery service. It is only possible from an order value of min. €75.00. For cash on delivery we charge an additional fee of €2.50€
Shipping costs outside Germany
We ship all packages with delivery address outside Germany exclusively via DHL Premium Shipping.
- EU insured shipping €15.00
- Worldwide insured shipping €25.00
- EU countries order from €199.00 FREE SHIPPING
Possible additional charges for shipments abroad
We would like to point out that for shipments outside Germany to the recipient country, additional charges may be incurred, e.g. VAT, import customs charges, account management or risk charges. All costs incurred are to be borne by the recipient. In particular, our Swiss customers have the option of ticking "fee sharing" when making a SEPA transfer to our account. However, we do not participate in any bank charges incurred and ask you to take note of this.
Maximum shipment to third country customers under €1,000.00.