- OCB Slim Filters mit Klebestreifen, 150 Stück im Beutel€1.80Incl. VAT
- Monkey King Double Filter unbleached - PU = 40 books€14.90Incl. VAT
- Monkey King MUNCHIES Filters unbleached - PU = 50 x 50pcs€8.50Incl. VAT
- Monkey King Filter Pink - PU = 25 x 50pcs€8.50Incl. VAT
- Monkey King Filters Pink 50St.€0.95Incl. VAT
- Monkey King Double Filters unbleached€0.95Incl. VAT
- Monkey King MUNCHIES Filters unbleached 50pcs.€0.95Incl. VAT
- RAW Original Filtertips, 60x20 mm€0.95Incl. VAT
- Gift-Set Heisenberg & Friendswas €29.90 Special Price €23.90Incl. VAT
- Smoking King Size SLIM Conical Filtertips€1.50Incl. VAT
- Rolls Smart Filter VIP Pack, 60 pcs. L 35mm Ø 6mm€9.90Incl. VAT
- Smoking BROWN King Size SLIM Conical Filtertips€1.50Incl. VAT
- RAW WIDE Filter tips, 60x25 mm€0.95Incl. VAT
- Der Micha papers with filter tips€2.50Incl. VAT
- ROOR Filter Tips€1.50Incl. VAT
Buy paper filter tips for papers & blunts
Those who roll their own cigarettes - whether with normal papers, long papers or rips - can also use filter tips instead of conventional cigarette filters. Besides accessories like a glass tip or an activated carbon filter, the classic paper filters made of cellulose are always in demand among smokers. Because carrying papers tips with you is a necessity. This all-rounder belongs in every well-stocked stoner box and every pothead's pocket.
Unlike the traditional cigarette filter, a filter tip is simply rolled up by hand and wrapped in the paper. It does not have an additional filling like activated carbon or the less environmentally friendly cellulose acetate. Some smokers who have a little more dexterity for their joint accessories are even able to fold their filters to make individual patterns, such as a hemp leaf, a star, the peace symbol, and so on.
Filter tips exist in different forms:
Many producers offer these convenient pollutant filters made from sustainably sourced fibres, such as certified wood fibres, corn husks or hemp fibres. You can find filter tips as pure white sheets, with colourful printing (of course based on food-safe inks) or in a parchment-like, slightly brownish colour, provided they are natural. Most manufacturers produce them in the form of booklets, which either consist of several simple miniature cardboard sheets or of those with a perforation on the side, which makes it easier for the smoker to roll them up. They can also be purchased as pre-rolled filters, packed in small boxes or storage bags.
At our shop, you can buy filter tips in different shapes and materials. We only offer quality products from manufacturers like RAW, OCB, Smoking to ROOR and Rolls.