- Activated Carbon Filter Can-Lite 425m³, Ø 125mm€44.90Incl. VAT
- Ufo-Fan Radial Ventilator PrimaKlima 360m³/h for Ø 125mm€89.99Incl. VAT
- Mixed Inline fan TT 125, 2-stage€95.50Incl. VAT
- Mixed Inline fan TT 100, 2-stage€64.50Incl. VAT
- Reducer 125mm - 100mm€5.90Incl. VAT
- Combiflex ventilation pipe exhaust air hose for Ø 125mm, 1m€2.99Incl. VAT
- Combiflex ventilation pipe exhaust air hose for Ø 100mm, 1m€2.50Incl. VAT
- Rope Ratchet for up to 68kg (1/8") 2 pairswas €8.90 Special Price €6.90Incl. VAT
Climate control for growing rooms for plants
Air conditioning is a demanding field, even for those who know how to grow plants under artificial light in closed rooms. Ensuring the optimum temperature, a sufficient supply of fresh air, the removal of unwanted odours and the maintenance of the best possible humidity - all this is part of the climate control of growing rooms.
To enable effective air conditioning, different individual components are combined to form functioning systems. You need these to provide your plants with the perfect environment for outstanding growth with a rich harvest.
Important components for grow tent climate control
A grow box is more or less a mini biotope in which lamps, watering systems and measuring devices interact with the necessary air-conditioning requirements. The following parts should therefore not be missing from a complete equipment of your grow tent.
Whether axial fans in the form of an inline tube fan or UFO fans - fans are the centrepiece of a good exhaust air system. In addition to excess humidity, they direct the air heated by the plant lamps to the outside and thus prevent the build-up of heat inside the box, which could otherwise damage your plants.
As simple or noise-insulating hoses, exhaust air hoses are primarily needed for fans to remove air from the box. Use this versatile accessory for tube fans, for combination with activated carbon filters and to provide an extra cooling system for a Cooltube reflector.
A filter with activated carbon filling is not just for bongs - installed in a grow box, it filters dust, pollen and other particles out of the air inside the tent and prevents odours emanating from the grown plants from being released to the outside air.