- Ape Bro Joint Case€0.89Incl. VAT
- Pink Vakuum-Dose€4.90Incl. VAT
- Hall of Weed Vakuum Bin , 3 motives, PU = 6 pcs€2.00Incl. VAT
- Gorilla Vacuum Container by Heisenberg, diff. motifsAs low as €4.50Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Squeeze Plastic Jar, diff. colors, Ø 47mm€0.85Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Squeeze Plastic Jar, diff. colors, Ø 38mm€0.65Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Squeeze Plastic Jar, diff. colors, Ø 32mm€0.55Incl. VAT
- Airtight Vakuum container€3.90Incl. VAT
- Joint Tube. 11.5cm div. Colors€0.75Incl. VAT
- Black Saverette Joint Shell€1.99Incl. VAT
- Cigarette Box ZipperAs low as €2.99Incl. VAT
Plastic containers - Cheap, lightweight, safe
A plastic container offers a good and inexpensive alternative to the classic weed jar. These jars are not only a way to store tobacco, herbs, etc. protected from moisture. You can also use them to store liquids, oily and viscous material in a leak-proof way. In addition, a plastic container is easy to transport because you don't have to worry about fragile glass.
The best plastic containers
There are 2 types of plastic jars in particular that have stood the test of time:
- Pop Top container - These are rather thin-walled plastic containers that appear in different colours, of transparent or opaque quality. Depending on the model, the containers have lids that are either loose or fixed with a hinge (or loop), which can only be opened as soon as the container is squeezed a little. When you do this, the lid literally pops open.
- Vacuum container - Whether from Tight Vac, Champ High or as a noname product. A vacuum container is stable and offers an excellent option for storing herbs and extracts protected from moisture and light, airtight and leak-proof.