- Heisenberg Long Slim Jim 3.0As low as €39.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Slim Jim 3.0As low as €34.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Lady Killer HNBG€16.99Incl. VAT
- Machine Double Cut ICE 18.8 + 29.2€49.90Incl. VAT
- Machine Double Cut 18.8 + 29.2€49.90Incl. VAT
- Long Fat Joe 3.0As low as €39.90Incl. VAT
- Big Mama 3.0As low as €39.90Incl. VAT
- Machine 3.0As low as €39.90Incl. VAT
- Slick Rick 3.0As low as €34.90Incl. VAT
- Player 3.0As low as €39.90Incl. VAT
- Fat Joe 3.0As low as €29.90Incl. VAT
- Junior Glass Bong HNBG with blue Mouthpiece€24.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Slick RickAs low as €39.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg TX BurnerAs low as €35.90Incl. VAT
- Player XLarge 3.0As low as €39.90Incl. VAT
- Fat Joe Large 3.0As low as €39.90Incl. VAT
Depending on the model, the glass bongs from the Heisenberg Blue-Line are accentuated by coloured blue details either on the mouthpiece, the base or in the area of the company logo. The blue series includes a large selection of standard bongs - but there are also some more extravagant designs. So it is worth taking a look from time to time.
The most popular Blue Line bongs
Everyone finds their favourite in a certain brand - and when this brand splits up into certain sub-categories, products often emerge that meet the taste of a broad customer group particularly well. This also applies to the Blue Line range. The following Blue Line bongs are particularly popular with many customers:
The all-time favourites among the Blue Line bongs
- Fat Joe - Whether normal, big or long with a height of 40, 50 or 60 cm - the Fat Joe really got you hooked. The 18.8 cut bong with carb hole and a massive 65mm diameter stands out due to its large volume with good smoking properties. It is available both as an ice bong and as a normal cylinder bong.
- Big Mama - Medium sized and powerful flow. The oval belly offers plenty of room for cooling water. Nevertheless, the Big Mama is always easy to smoke. With an ACF, the hits become even more of a sensation.
- TX Burner - Offers less volume, but convinces with its excellent flow and minimal resistance. An inexpensive acquisition that is also perfectly suitable for beginners.