- Cleaner and Tool Kit from Black Leaf€35.50Incl. VAT
- Nature Hair Cleaning Brush with Silicone Top€5.90Incl. VAT
- Cleaning brush Natural Hair with Woolen Top 30cm€2.99Incl. VAT
- Pipe Cleaners, 50pcs€1.95Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Universal Carb Hole Stopper of Silicone€1.99Incl. VAT
- Aluminium Scraper for Screens and Bowls€1.99Incl. VAT
- GRASKLAR Bong-Cleaner, 100ml€4.90€49.00 / 1 lIncl. VAT
- Chillum Brush, 33cm ecru€3.00Incl. VAT
- Cleaning Brush with Wool Top, 50cm blue/ecru€3.30Incl. VAT
- Cleaning Brush with Woolen Top, 50cm red/ecru€3.50Incl. VAT
- Pipe Cleaner and Stodger Metal€1.49Incl. VAT
- Bristle Cleaning Brush Black 55cm€4.99Incl. VAT
- Cleaning Brush Natural Hair Entire Length 25cm€2.99Incl. VAT
- Natural bristle Cleaning Brush 30cm€3.50Incl. VAT
Cleaners and brushes for cleaning bongs
It can happen that a bong becomes dirty with sticky and smoky residues after only a few uses. This makes it oily, resinous, brown and eventually starts to smell unpleasant. Not only does this not look nice, it also affects the taste of the following "puffs". To prevent this from happening, we offer you the right brushes and bong cleaners to bring your favourite bong back to its former glory.
Since bongs differ greatly in size and diameter, your brushes should also be of different sizes to achieve the best cleaning effect. Simply choose a model from our range of bottle brushes that best matches the diameter of the bong neck to clean your bong effectively with little effort. We offer different types of brushes with bristles made of plastic or natural hair and wool or silicone tip at the end of the brush to avoid scratches on the glass.
Of course you can try cleaning your bong with water and soapsuds. But especially after intensive use, it is often not enough to make it shine again. To successfully remove remains of soot and resin, it is best to use a suitable bong cleaner such as Grasklar by Heisenberg or Schmand Weg.
If you want to take the precaution of cleaning your bong, use activated charcoal or screens that catch many pollutants and ash residues before they get into your bong. You will certainly find the right accessories in our head shop.