- Heisenberg DUDE X3 Glassbong 14.5 with 2 Honeycombs + 1 CutterAs low as €34.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg SHROVE BEAKER bong 18.8As low as €34.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg BEAT bong 18.8 with Matrix-PercAs low as €29.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg DRUMMER 14.5 with Drum-PercAs low as €24.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Blue Incubator V3€29.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Blue Incubator V2€29.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Incubator V1€29.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Organ glass bong€89.90Incl. VAT
- Twentyfour Seven Glassbong€74.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Green Incubator€29.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Blue Incubator€29.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Honey Dude Blue€34.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Honey Dude Green€34.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Honey Dude Clear€34.90Incl. VAT
- Poco Loco 14.5€24.90Incl. VAT
- Mahony Reperc€69.90Incl. VAT
Bongs with Percolator
At Heisenberg you can buy the best percolator bongs! Browse through our range of percolator dab rigs, percolator beakers and percolator bongs with either a kickhole, icebox or neither - in this category you'll find every imaginable variation of a percolator bong. There are more than 20 different types of percolators that can be found in bongs. Whether Tree Perc, Shower Perc, Turbine or Honeycomb - choose your favourite.
What are the benefits of a percolator bong?
The purpose of percolators - also called percs - in a bong is that they stir up the smoke and distribute it increasingly in the bong water before it is inhaled. This results in the smoke being much smoother, less scratchy and subject to intensive cooling. Put simply, the way a percolator works is comparable to a pre-cooler. With the exception that the pre-cooler is already built into the percolator bong.
Something about thorough cleaning
Cleaning the bong can be more or less difficult depending on its construction and your use habits. With a bong that has only a single large percolator, with wide slots or wide holes, the process is of course easier than with percolator bongs featuring a multi-chamber system or filigree holes in which grime and herbal residues can get stuck. In many cases, however, cleaning looks more complicated than it actually is. The glass accepts very little dirt due to its fine pores. If you clean your percolator bong on a regular basis and rinse it thoroughly, you will be able to enjoy it for a long time.
How to optimally fill a percolator bong
For some users, it is difficult to find the right water level. The bottom line is that when you fill a percolator bong with water, you just have to make sure that the perc is barely covered with water. There are 2 reasons for this:
- The higher the water level, the stronger the resistance when hitting.
- If there is too much water, it can be pulled up into the mouth during inhalation.
For some bongs, it is a good idea to fill them with water from two sides - firstly through the opening for the bowl and/or chillum, and secondly through the mouthpiece. The best way to find out if the optimum water level has been reached is to "blind puff" the bong. This means that you take one or two puffs from the prepared glass bong without igniting it.
Seller's tip: For cylinder bongs with more than 2 percolators stacked on top of each other, you can "push" the water into the middle percs by filling the upper percolators through the mouthpiece and pushing the water into the lower chambers by blowing air through the bong instead of sucking - again, of course, only until the desired water level has been reached.
Do you now have all the information you need? Then we wish you a lot of pleasure when buying Percolator Bongs!