- Heisenberg SHROVE BEAKER bong 18.8As low as €34.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Blue Believer€34.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Black Believer€34.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Lady Killer HNBG€16.99Incl. VAT
- HNBG Beaker Black€38.90Incl. VAT
- Ghetto Lagoon€39.90Incl. VAT
- HNBG Aztec€69.90Incl. VAT
- Buddy Oil Rig 14.5€34.90Incl. VAT
- Blue Navi Glasbong€59.90Incl. VAT
- Beaker Egypt2 Glowwas €49.90 Special Price €39.90Incl. VAT
- Beaker Egypt1 Glowwas €49.90 Special Price €39.90Incl. VAT
- Beaker Sun God Glowwas €49.90 Special Price €39.90Incl. VAT
- Beaker Tribe Glowwas €49.90 Special Price €39.90Incl. VAT
- Beaker Africa Glowwas €49.90 Special Price €39.90Incl. VAT
- White Chess Glowwas €49.90 Special Price €39.90Incl. VAT
Beaker style bongs
Beaker bongs are characterised by their special shape, which is reminiscent of an Erlenmeyer flask from the chemistry lab. Due to the wide base, beakers - compared to a cylinder bong - can be filled with a larger amount of water to filter and cool down smoke. But that's not all, because their wide base, weighted with water, gives them far more stability than any cylinder. Our bongs are available in different glass thicknesses and with different extras.
Beaker ice bong and percolator bong
Among the most popular extras a glass bong can be equipped with are ice notches and a percolator. Ice notches turn your standard bong into a beaker ice bong, whose glass neck can be filled with ice cubes or coarse crushed ice thanks to the indentations. As a result, the smoke gets a freshness kick immediately before inhalation.
Also, you don't have to look far for a bong with a percolator, because our flask-shaped bongs are combined with a wide variety of percs. That's why you can find a selection of different bongs with multi-arm tree percs, matrix or extravagant sprinkler percolators in our shop.
Regardless of the presence or absence of these special additional features, one or the other bong is equipped with a carb hole that allows the bong to be hit in just a few powerful breaths.
Bent neck vs straight tube beaker bongs
Among enthusiasts, there are sometimes arguments about personal preference regarding the shape of their bongs. While many smokers prefer a classic beaker bong with a straight tube, others swear by bongs with a bent neck, which on the one hand provides better splash protection and on the other hand allows the bong to be set more comfortably without having to smoke it at an angle for optimal use.
We can't give a clear recommendation at this point - because how you like your bong best and how you prefer to take your puff is and remains a matter of taste.
You will occasionally find these mini bongs among the oil rigs. They are miniature bongs without a carb hole that are used for vaporising oil and concentrates. In many cases, you will receive such a bong including dabbing accessories such as a quartz glass banger.