- STONER BOX Large€26.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Cache Box with Rolling Tray 18x14 cmAs low as €29.90 was €39.90Incl. VAT
- Roll- and Stoner Box HNBG Small 20 x 14 x 6 cm€29.90Incl. VAT
- HNBG Bamboo Pollen Box 15.5 x 9 x 6 cm€19.90Incl. VAT
- HNBG Stoner Box MEDIUM, ca. 18 x 12 x 5 cm€24.90Incl. VAT
- HNBG Stoner Box SMALL, approx. 13 x 9 x 6.5 cm€17.50Incl. VAT
- Keeping Box Bamboowas €21.90 Special Price €19.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Rolling Box Set SMKAs low as €22.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Rolling Box Set RAWAs low as €22.90Incl. VAT
- Stoner Box Typ2, 16 x 8.5 x 4.5 cmwas €15.90 Special Price €12.00Incl. VAT
- Stoner Box Typ1, 15 x 6 x 4 cmwas €13.90 Special Price €12.00Incl. VAT
- Stoner Box BIG 21 x 19 x 7 cmwas €49.90 Special Price €39.90Incl. VAT
- Stoner Box Typ3, 19 x 17 x 6 cmwas €24.90 Special Price €17.90Incl. VAT
- Stoner Box SMALL 16.8 x 8.3 x 5 cmwas €14.90 Special Price €12.00Incl. VAT
- Rollmaster Keeping Box, Wooden€14.90Incl. VAT
- Joint Box Deluxe L€32.90Incl. VAT
Stoner Box for hand-rolled products
A box for storing smoking supplies is a great way to store your accessories in a small space. For this reason, a stoner box made of wood or bamboo (rarely also made of plastic) is a good option when it comes to keeping tobacco, tobacco substitutes, papers, tips and other accessories together within easy reach.
Stoner boxes for different needs
In our assortment you will find a selection of different stoner boxes, which are designed according to the needs of different smoker preferences. Three types of boxes stand out in particular:
- Standard Stoner Box - Also called Joint Box. Usually made of wood or bamboo. Either as a one-piece box with hinged lid and throw-over lock, 2-piece with magnetic lock or as a one-piece hybrid with hinges & magnetic holder. Comes in various sizes and different divisions of the compartments inside.
- Cache Box - A 2-piece box consisting of a wooden or bamboo box and a rolling tray that serves as a lid on the one hand and as a work surface on the other.
- Dabbing Box - Similar to a Joint Box. However, it offers more space for dabbing accessories such as dabbers and silicone containers instead of filters, papers and herbs.
Some stoner boxes not only have work surfaces and holders for smoking supplies, but also include extras to help you either prepare or build joints.
Often you will find a rolling aid in a stoner box in the form of a V-block, which either makes up a fixed part of the box or is a loose component in the box. The V-block helps you to roll the papers in a similar way to a rolling machine.
A special accessory that is mainly found in large boxes is a sieve box. It is equivalent to a pollinator. The extra box helps you to extract kief from a larger amount of material than is possible with a Ø40mm grinder that uses a pollen sieve.