- Pips Steel screens 20mm 5 pcs€0.80Incl. VAT
- Pips Steel screens 25mm 5 pcs€0.90Incl. VAT
- Pipe Steel screens 15mm 5pcs€0.75Incl. VAT
- Pips Screens 15mm, 3pcs€1.99Incl. VAT
- Pips Screens 15mm, 100pcs€49.90Incl. VAT
- 100 pcs. Pips 12mm€44.90Incl. VAT
- Seamine glass sieve 10mm, different coloursAs low as €1.00Incl. VAT
- Seamine glass sieve 12mm, different coloursAs low as €1.00Incl. VAT
Sieves - your helpers for bongs and pipes
Order sieves in different variants, that are placed into glass bowls for bongs or into your pipe bowl. Sieves prevent plant and ash residues from falling into your bong, which helps you to keep it clean for a considerable longer time. In regard of pipe smoking, the use of sieves reduces the risk of ash residues from entering your lungs, which would otherwise lead to cough attacks.
Sieves show considerable differences regarding their raw material and mesh size. They can be made from glass or metal mesh and can be designed in various shapes like screens with holes, cones or mines. Most commonly you see flat or arched steel sieves for insertion or clamping as well as the popular spoon screens made of steel or brass with a handle.
- Pipe screens are very fine meshed sieves, that are throughout available at our shop. They feature standard diameters between 12 to 25mm.
- Spoon screens possess larger holes compared to pipe screens, but are more robust, durable and long-lasting.
- Glass mines are small sieve stones that are placed in the bowl of your bong. They are quite convenient, since they cannot melt. They are also easy to clean with water, just to be used again.
The only thing you should pay attention to, is to choose the right sieve size. If, for example, you choose a sieve, whose diameter is too small, it will fall right through the bowl, wasting your herbs. The standard sizes of sieves are 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm and 25mm diameter. If you are not sure, which diameter you need for your bowl, do not hesitate to ask. We like helping you out!
For an even more effective filtration of tar and condensates, we recommend the use of active carbon. You can order charcoal, appropriate bong inserts as well as charcoal cigarette filters for papers, blunts and pipes in our headshop as well.