Cups & Slides
- Heisenberg Chute Bowl Olive 18.8.€22.90Incl. 19% VAT
- One-Hit Bowl 18.8 Color Slide€14.90Incl. 19% VAT
- Heisenberg Chute Bowl Mahogany 18.8.€15.90Incl. 19% VAT
- Heisenberg Chute Bowl Zebrawood 18.8.€19.90Incl. 19% VAT
- Heisenberg Chute Bowl Ash 18.8€15.90Incl. 19% VAT
- Heisenberg Chute Bowl Beech 18.8.€15.90Incl. 19% VAT
- Pyramid Bowl 18.8 Slide€6.90Incl. 19% VAT
- Heisenberg Chute Bowl 18.8As low as €5.60Incl. 19% VAT
- Heisenberg Drifter Bowl 18.8As low as €4.90Incl. 19% VAT
- Pumpkin Bowl 18.8As low as €4.90Incl. 19% VAT
- Gemstone Bowl 18.8As low as €5.90Incl. 19% VAT
- 2-Fits Bowl for 14.5 and 18.8€4.90Incl. 19% VAT
- Octopus Bowl 18.8 Slide€13.90Incl. 19% VAT
- WSP Standard Bowl 18.8€3.90Incl. 19% VAT
- Quartz Glass Oil Bowl for 20mm heating coils€19.90Incl. 19% VAT
- Oil Bowl Halo made of quartz glass with slit-hole diffuser 18.8€16.90Incl. 19% VAT
Bong bowls in different shapes and sizes
Whether you call them cups, slides or bowls - our bong bowls are extravagant and a great eyecatcher on your bong!
Whether you like them colored or clear, slim and long or thick-walled and round – from the wigwag patterned Hippie bowl up to our brightly colored Grins-bowl we offer matching pieces for everyone. Some of the arty glass bowls are uniques, individuals just like you. Of course, we offer bowls in various sizes, because everyone likes to pack their bowl with a different amount of herbs. They are available in the standard ground glass joint sizes 14.5, 18.8 and 29.2. If you decide to get a glass bowl with a bigger opening, we advise you to use a matching sieve insert as well. This will help you cleaning the bong since less burnt plant parts and ashes are able to fall directly into the water chamber.
No bowl is like the other. Like bongs, bowls, too are available in different designs. The most famous bowls are, next to the pure bowls, the one hit and screen notch bowls.
- Screen notch bowls are usually formed like a funnel. The notch inside the cup helps you to deploy a hanging sieve and prevents it from moving around, when you are packing the bowl.
- One hitter (Flutsch) - the most renowned of all bowls, are smoked without sieves. They have a narrow opening that prevents herbs from falling through the downstem while you pack the cup. They are called one hit bowls since you usually smoke your herbs with just one deep breath, which feels very instensive. The German expression „flutsch“ originates from the verb „flutschen“ – meaning something goes smoothly. Here it describes the process when ash and plant residues fall through the bowl directly into the water chamber.
Next to regular glass bowls we offer special types with features like integrated precoolers or filter function. Of course, we also provide a vast sortment of dabbing bowls like oil domes or bangers.