- Prof Anodized Container Jetflame DL-20€5.99Incl. VAT
- CH Skull Lighter with Rainbow Glass€6.99Incl. VAT
- Champ High 3D SKULL Double Blueflame LighterAs low as €5.50Incl. VAT
- Champ High SM PRAGUE 4 JETFLAMES LighterAs low as €13.50Incl. VAT
- Champ High SILVERMATCH 4 JETFLAME LighterAs low as €8.90Incl. VAT
- Champ High CONTROL LIGHTERAs low as €10.90Incl. VAT
- GRASS ART #2 Clipper LighterAs low as €1.50Incl. VAT
- TRIPPY #4 Clipper LighterAs low as €1.50Incl. VAT
- INK LIFE Clipper LighterAs low as €1.50Incl. VAT
- SKULLS HEAD #1 Clipper LighterAs low as €1.50Incl. VAT
- PLANTZ #7 Clipper LighterAs low as €1.50Incl. VAT
- MIXED PATTERN #1 Clipper LighterAs low as €1.50Incl. VAT
- IMPACT #4 Clipper LighterAs low as €1.50Incl. VAT
- 420 MIX #4 Clipper LighterAs low as €1.50Incl. VAT
- SPLATTER SYMBOLS Clipper Lighter, various designsAs low as €1.50Incl. VAT
- CHAMP HIGH Serious Stuff 4 Blue Flames LighterAs low as €12.90Incl. VAT
Lighters and burners
Indispensable for every smoker - whether for smoking bongs, pipes or joints, nothing works without a lighter. Because each of these smoking media has different requirements in terms of heat emission and intensity, we offer you a selection of various lighters and burners that differ in shape, ignition mechanism and the number of flames.
We mainly sell gas-powered lighters, which, if they can be refilled, are operated with common lighter gas (butane gas).
Common types of gas lighters
- Flint lighter - A classic. Here, the ignition takes place via a friction wheel that forms sparks with the help of a flint and thus ignites the gas. Very popular are flint lighters with a tilting flame (bong lighters) from the manufacturer Clipper.
- Piezo (electric) lighter - By far the most widespread. Voltage is generated to create sparks which ignite the lighter gas. The voltage is generated by actuating a lift arm (usually in button/switch form).
- Jet flame lighter - Gas lighter with premix burner (Ikari burner). Forms a resistant flame with good wind protection. Therefore also well suited for outdoor use. Burns extremely hot, comparable to a Bunsen burner.