- MIXED PATTERN #1 Clipper LighterAs low as €1.50Incl. VAT
- IMPACT #4 Clipper LighterAs low as €1.50Incl. VAT
- 420 MIX #4 Clipper LighterAs low as €1.50Incl. VAT
- LEAVES #35 Clipper Lighter, diff. colorsAs low as €1.50Incl. VAT
- LEAVES #33 Clipper Lighter, diff. colorsAs low as €1.50Incl. VAT
- "DER MICHA" Clipper Lighter€1.90Incl. VAT
- PROF Slidecap Lighter Golden Leaves€1.50Incl. VAT
- CHAMP HIGH SM Stratford 3 Jet-Flame Lighter€14.90Incl. VAT
- PROF Rubbertouch Colorflame lighter, various colours€1.50Incl. VAT
- PROF Angel Blueflame Translucent Lighter, various colours€3.90Incl. VAT
- CHAMP Single Blue-Flame Lighter Camouflage, diff. colors€4.99Incl. VAT
- CHAMP Lighter Mini Turbo, diff. colors€1.99Incl. VAT
- CHAMP Butane Torch Tataki Culinary€26.90Incl. VAT
- Atomic Nick Mini-BBQ Lighter, diff. colors€3.90Incl. VAT
- Atomic Athens Lighter with Jet-Flame, diff. colors€6.95Incl. VAT
- Easy Torch 8 Solid Lighter, diff. colors€3.90Incl. VAT
Lighters and burners
Indispensable for every smoker - whether for smoking bongs, pipes or joints, nothing works without a lighter. Because each of these smoking media has different requirements in terms of heat emission and intensity, we offer you a selection of various lighters and burners that differ in shape, ignition mechanism and the number of flames.
We mainly sell gas-powered lighters, which, if they can be refilled, are operated with common lighter gas (butane gas).
Common types of gas lighters
- Flint lighter - A classic. Here, the ignition takes place via a friction wheel that forms sparks with the help of a flint and thus ignites the gas. Very popular are flint lighters with a tilting flame (bong lighters) from the manufacturer Clipper.
- Piezo (electric) lighter - By far the most widespread. Voltage is generated to create sparks which ignite the lighter gas. The voltage is generated by actuating a lift arm (usually in button/switch form).
- Jet flame lighter - Gas lighter with premix burner (Ikari burner). Forms a resistant flame with good wind protection. Therefore also well suited for outdoor use. Burns extremely hot, comparable to a Bunsen burner.