Pipes made of silicone
- Kwiki PieceMaker Silicone-Hand Pipe€7.90Incl. VAT
- Colorful silicone pipe with stashAs low as €5.50Incl. VAT
- Silicone pipe with removeable glasscup, diff. colorsAs low as €2.75 was €5.50Incl. VAT
- Metal insert for silicone pipes€0.50Incl. VAT
- Glass insert for silicone pipes€0.90Incl. VAT
- Champ Silicone Pipe, colored€4.90Incl. VAT
Colourful pipes made of silicone
Silicone pipes are produced in all imaginable shapes and colours. You can find them in the form of pure pipes, spoon pipes, but also as sherlock pipes or hammer bubblers with an extra chamber for cooling water and a carb hole. Of course, with a silicone pipe, the herbs are not directly ignited within the silicone bowl. Instead, the pipes have a glass or metal insert that serves as a combustion chamber. This is the only way to protect the material and give you the best possible smoking experience.
Advantages of a silicone pipe
These pipes are the ne plus ultra when it comes to highly portable pipes for on the go. Almost nothing can harm a pipe made of silicone. You can squeeze it into the smallest space or accidentally drop it - it won't mind in the slightest. Unlike wood, clay or metal, silicone is an extremely hygienic base material that is very easy to clean up again. In many cases, hot water and a little soap are sufficient for thorough cleaning, as the dirt produced by smoking does not adhere well to the silicone and can easily be removed.
Benefits of a silicone pipe at a glance
- Variety of designs
- Bright colour combinations
- Robust & durable
- Easy to clean