50 to 70 cm
- Beaker Bubble Color Arm Perc 7mm€159.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Long Slim Jim 3.0As low as €39.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Slim Jim 3.0As low as €34.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg 50-7 Darkgreen€69.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg 50-7 Green€69.90Incl. VAT
- Machine Double Cut ICE 18.8 + 29.2€49.90Incl. VAT
- Machine Double Cut 18.8 + 29.2€49.90Incl. VAT
- Twentyfour Seven Glassbong€74.90Incl. VAT
- Long Fat Joe 3.0As low as €39.90Incl. VAT
- Beaker Bubble Double Perc 29.2 Heisenberg€119.90Incl. VAT
- Mahony Repercwas €69.90 Special Price €59.90Incl. VAT
- Big Mama 3.0As low as €39.90Incl. VAT
- Old School Color-Line€89.90Incl. VAT
- Machine 3.0As low as €39.90Incl. VAT
- Mahony Illusion Single Perc€79.90Incl. VAT
- HNBG Gold Double Perc 18.8€69.90Incl. VAT
Bongs from 50 to 70 cm
Here you will find all bong models with a total height between 50 and 70 centimetres. Between playful designs and editions with solid volume, you'll find different big smoking devices for your collection.
Great and magnificent bongs
Our range of bongs with a height that lies beyond 50cm is extensive. But it is not only the height that matters. The smoking behaviour of these bongs is strongly influenced by their diameter and the presence or absence of a carb hole or percolator system. Most models are suitable for customers who are more than casual smokers and have a little more experience as well as a larger lung volume.
Popular large Heisenberg bongs over 50cm
- Bazooka - The prime example of a bong with killer volume. Despite its height of just 50cm, the Bazooka has a hefty volume due to the 29mm ground joint and a diameter of 75mm. Even experienced smokers like theMicha have already had to capitulate when it comes to emptying it in one go.
- Player X-Large - Affordable and good - the popular 60cm giant from the Blue-Line comes with a carb hole and optional icebox. With a diameter of 54mm, you shouldn't underestimate its maximum volume.
- Beaker Bubble Double Perc - Available as a 29.2 or 18.8 variant, this sought-after beaker will knock your socks off with its super-soft smoke. Because here a 3-fold smoke dispersion takes place, accompanied by a spontaneous air supply via the lateral carb up to the possible extra cooling thanks to the ice box in the upper neck area. No wonder this is an all-time favourite!