Pipes made of glass
- Heisenberg Glass Pipe Spoon Blue€8.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Glass Pipe Spoon Green€8.90Incl. VAT
- Steamroller Big 20cm€8.90Incl. VAT
- Champ High Original Glass PipeAs low as €9.90Incl. VAT
- Skull Aluminum-/Glass pipe with removable bowlAs low as €6.90Incl. VAT
- CHAMP HIGH Pipe and Grinder Set of Plastic€5.90Incl. VAT
- Glasspipe with removeable bowlAs low as €4.12Incl. VAT
- Skull glass pipe with aluminum bowlAs low as €5.50Incl. VAT
- Aluminum-/Glasspipe with removable bowlAs low as €3.90Incl. VAT
- CHAMP HIGH Double Glass Pipe 15cm€1.80Incl. VAT
- Champ High Color Mini Skull Glass PipeAs low as €9.99Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Glass-Pipe€14.90Incl. VAT
- Steamroller small 15cm€6.90Incl. VAT
Compared to a pipe made of plastic or wood, a glass pipe has the advantage that it is absolutely neutral in taste. Especially with regular care, you will retain the genuine, unadulterated taste throughout.
Why smoking with a glass pipe actually tastes better
Unlike wood, meerschaum, acrylic or metal, glass has a smooth surface with small pore sizes. Soot, dirt and other residues of condensates that settle in the pipe after a smoking session do not adhere well to the surface and can be easily removed from the pipe with proper care. This means that in later smoking sessions, the taste is not affected by deposits from previous sessions and thus, remains fresh.
Pipe variety of shapes and colours
All pipes are made of heat-resistant glass - ideally borosilicate glass. The material can be processed in masses as well as moulded into practically any shape by skilled glassblowers. For this reason, simple models made of clear glass can be found in our shop, as well as those made of elaborately coloured and shaped stained glass. Besides the usual pure pipes, which are often combined with a metal bowl, the following glass pipes can also be found every now and then:
- Spoon Pipe - A spoon-shaped glass pipe with a rounded bowl and a carb hole. Spoon pipes appear either in a single colour or as elaborately designed heady glass objects.
- Vortex Pipe - Also called Tornado pipe. These glass pipes have a sophisticated cooling system in which the smoke is cooled using an external air stream. This is fed into the body of the pipe through small access holes and creates a vortex inside the pipe, which cools the smoke pleasantly even over short distances.
- Kawumm / steamroller - The classic among the glass pipes. With a large carb hole at the tip of the pipe, a kawumm can catapult smoke into your lungs with a single hit. But be careful: depending on the design, don't suck too hard on the pipe - after all, you don't want to inhale ash or embers as well!