- Heisenberg Thermochrome Banger II 14.5€14.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Quartz-Banger Deep 14.5€14.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Quartz-Banger Slant 14.5€8.99Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Forge Dabbing BangerAs low as €10.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Color Grid Banger 14.5As low as €24.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Thermochrome Banger 14.5 or 18.8As low as €24.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Grins Bowl PinkAs low as €9.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Grins Bowl PurpleAs low as €9.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Grins Bowl YellowAs low as €9.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Grins Bowl BlueAs low as €9.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Grins Bowl OrangeAs low as €9.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Grins Bowl WhiteAs low as €9.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Grins Bowl BlackAs low as €9.90Incl. VAT
- Heisenberg Standard Bowl 14.5 Slide€4.00Incl. VAT
- 2-Fits Bowl for 14.5 and 18.8€4.90Incl. VAT
- Quartz Glass Oil Bowl for 20mm heating coils€19.90Incl. VAT
14.5 Cut bong bowl pieces
Find the right match for your smoking device in our extensive range of bong bowls made of heat-resistant glass, quartz glass and even titanium. We offer you a selection of different domeless bangers, oil heads, bowl pieces for herbs of various types as well as special bowls, e.g. with installed glass screen or pre-cooler function.
All bowls in this range have a 14.5 cut towards the bong. Depending on the construction of the bowl, the connection can be male (core) or female (sleeve).
The female joints are commonly used with dab rigs, either to replace the existing nail with an oil dome, or to use the bong for smoking dry herbs instead of vaporising concentrates.
Here and there you will also see a bowl piece with a 14.5 joint that is not frosted but rather clear and smooth. This type of connection also makes the bowl primarily suitable for use with dab rigs. The reason is that first, the smooth surface prevents evaporated concentrate from settling in the glass surface, which would be a waste as it remains unused and second, reduces the likelihood of the joint becoming jammed due to the deposited resinous reclaim.