- Pink Papers by ELEMENTS, 32 papers King Size Slim, PU= 50 booklets€24.90Incl. VAT
- Pink Papers by ELEMENTS, 32 sheets King Size Slim€0.80Incl. VAT
- ROOR Organic Hemp Ultra Slim KSS Papers + Filtertips€2.90Incl. VAT
- ROOR Rice Ultra Slim KSS Papers + Filtertips€2.90Incl. VAT
- ROOR Unbleached Ultra Slim KSS Papers + Filtertips€2.90Incl. VAT
- ROOR Organic Hemp Ultra Slim KSS Papers€2.50Incl. VAT
- ROOR Unbleached Ultra Slim KSS Papers€2.50Incl. VAT
- ROOR Rice Ultra Slim KSS Papers€2.50Incl. VAT
- SLOOW King Size Slim Papers€0.80Incl. VAT
- RAW Classic K.S. Slim 32 Papers + 32 Tips€1.90Incl. VAT
- Gift-Set Heisenberg & Friends€29.90Incl. VAT
- SLOOW BLACK King Size Papers€0.80Incl. VAT
- Der Micha papers with filter tips€2.50Incl. VAT
- Smoking DeLuxe Blättchen plus Filtertips€1.50Incl. VAT
- Cones Blister King Size, 6 pcs€1.80Incl. VAT
- OCB Slim Premium KS with Filter Tips€1.79Incl. VAT
Create joints & spliffs with papers and cones
Order papers from our range of top brands like RAW, Smoking and OCB in common formats like Regular, King Size or King Size Slim, but also in special sizes as Wide Papers or so-called rolls, yard goods on a small roll. You can buy individual booklets or complete packaging units of cigarette paper from us. Our tip: Don't forget to order a few filter tips at the same time. If you have difficulties in rolling them by hand, a rolling tool can help you. Whether in the form of a handy bamboo mat or as a rolling machine - these practical devices simplify the construction of the ultimate herbal cigarette in the twinkling of an eye, even for smokers with less dexterity.
What is a paper?
Papers are ultimately no different than cigarette paper. They are packaged at the factory in various quantities and sold in the form of booklets or continuous rolls. Most of the papers packaged in booklets have a gum coating that holds the rolled-up paper securely together after it has been moistened using your tongue.
Different material and weight classes
In the past, papers were mainly made of thin, wood-containing paper, but nowadays they are mainly made of pulp in combination with various raw materials. These are usually hemp, flax (linseed fibres), cellulose or rice. Depending on their type, the papers are bleached white, colourfully dyed, flavoured or left untreated. Unbleached papers are characterised by their brown to greenish colour. One of the best-known brand manufacturers of unbleached natural papers and cones is RAW. An absolute eye-catcher, on the other hand, are the transparent cellulose papers from GLASS, which allow a full view of the wrapped up herbs and/or tobacco.
Decisive for the quality, burning time and taste of the papers are not only the raw material but also the thickness and weight of the paper. The weight per unit area is given in grams per square metre (g/m²). If two papers of the same format appear identical when they are placed in front of you, their grammage can nevertheless differ greatly. For example, cigarette paper is available in weights ranging from 10g/m² to 25g/m². The thicker the paper, the more difficult it is to roll it into the desired shape.
Cigarette paper comes in different formats. You may have noticed that joints are often longer than ordinary cigarettes. This is because they are usually made with king size papers, which are longer than regular cigarette paper. Common standard sizes are divided into 5 main groups:
- Regular Size - This format more or less describes the normal cigarette paper with a size of about 68-70mm in length and 35-37mm in width.
- 1 1/4 or Queen Size - The Queen Size papers close the gap between Regular Size and King Size. They are approximately 78mm x 44mm in size.
- King Size - Also called long size papers or longpapers. These papers have a size between 100-110mm in length and 53-55mm in width. Also very popular is the King Size Slim format with a maximum width of 40-44mm, which can be used to roll even thinner joints.
- Rolls/continuous paper - yard goods on a small roll. Continuous paper allows you to make cigarettes and joints of all shapes and sizes, as you can cut, tear and glue it individually.
- Cones - Pre-rolled tubes ready to be packed. Usually with a filter tip, cones come with a tamper and are ready to use. They are produced in all imaginable lengths, diameters and base materials.
From what age can cigarette papers be bought?
There is no age restriction from 18 years onwards for the purchase of papers. Because the sale of papers does not fall under the TPD2 tobacco directive, there is no age restriction for this product group - at least in Germany. So far, it is up to retailers themselves whether they allow people under 18 to buy them or not.