- CHAMP HIGH LEAF PIPE - DL6 Keramik Purpfeife€9.99Incl. VAT
- Metallpfeife mit Schatulle von Heisenberg, versch. Farben-Gold€17.99Incl. VAT
- R u M Schraubpfeife im Set mit Grinder€12.99Incl. VAT
- One Love Schraubpfeife im Set mit Grinder€12.99Incl. VAT
- GlasBlunt Pfeife mit Spirale Silber€15.00Incl. VAT
- GlasBlunt Pfeife mit Spirale€14.90Incl. VAT
- Screwpipe with Metallgrinder in round Tinbox€8.90Incl. VAT
- Lady Hornet Screwpipe€2.49Incl. VAT
- Honeypuff Rastaman Schraubpfeife€2.49Incl. VAT
- Schraubpfeife Ape Bro€2.49Incl. VAT
- Screwpipe My Fucking Pipe€2.49Incl. VAT
- Ape Bro Screwpipe Set with Grinder€12.90Incl. VAT
- Screwpipe set with Screen€8.99Incl. VAT
- Aluminium Purpipe€7.90Incl. VAT
- Rastaman Honeypuff Glaskawumm mit Grinder€4.49Incl. VAT
- Verschiedene One Hitter Glaspfeife€1.89Incl. VAT
The best pipes for tobacco & herbs
Small, compact and handy - that' s what the pipes at Heisenberg are all about. Away from the fancy and creative design, we also place a very high value on the quality of these products. Our pipes are not only available in different colours, shapes and patterns, but also in different materials such as wood, metal, silicone and glass.
Large range of good pipes
From pure pipes, kawumms and one-hitters to piecemakers and high-end titanium pipes - with the variety we offer in this category, it would be a miracle if we didn't meet any taste. Each pipe has its own peculiar construction, which - matched to its source material - brings with it different behaviour in terms of its smoking characteristics.
Different types of pipes
In the following we will introduce you to some of the most popular types of pipes:
- Kawumm / Steamroller - A kawumm has a cylindrical design. It can be shaped like a simple glass tube with a recess in the shaft for herbs, or it can also have an external bowl. The end behind the pipe bowl opens outwards and is used as a carb hole to inhale the smoke quickly and virtually without resistance.
- Oil pipe - Usually made of glass. Concentrates or oils are filled into the roundish bowl and vaporised by a strong heat supply, e.g. by a pocket torch.
- One hitter - A narrow, thin smoking device, often no longer than a cigarette. Can be made of ceramic, glass or metal and only holds a small amount of herb. One hitters are often sold as dugout pipes including a box with compartments for the smoking device as well as herbs.
- Peace pipe - Typically a multi-piece, very long shank pipe, usually made of wood, with a small bowl for smoking tobacco and herbs.
- Pure pipe - The most popular pipe for smoking herbs. Comes in a wide variety of designs and materials, including wooden pipes with activated carbon filters and spoon pipes with a carb hole.
- Tobacco pipe - The traditional pipe of style-conscious smokers. Consists of a bowl made of wood such as bruyère or bog oak, but also meerschaum or soapstone and a synthetic mouthpiece. Depending on their shape, more than 20 types can be identified.